Certified Agile Leadership 1
10:00 – 18:30
CAL1 in the #LeadershipDancefloor delivered by Angel Diaz-Maroto is the only training that is approved by the Scrum Alliance as a Certified Agile Leadership 1 (CAL1) program and by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) as a Continuous Coach Education (CCE).
Trainer: Angel Diaz-Maroto
till 23 january
from 24 january
For Simplicity Day: Agile Magic attendees:
100 usd discount
For groups 3+ ppl:
contact for more information
Pack of 2: CSM class + CAL1 class
150 usd discount
Just contact us for details:
+38 063 495 36 22
You can pay by card, bank transfer.
We can sign an agreement from a legal entity.
Сalculated in local currency (uah) at the exchange rate on the payment date.
What to expect from this training:
We will not make you believe that there are simple recipes to become a “hero” capable of mastering complex environments. We neither certify after two days that you are an expert in the use of the magic wand to lead Agile transformations.
What we can guarantee you though, is that you will be trained by one of the best Agile coaches in the world and that your understanding of Agility and leadership will change forever after this class.
How can we prove it? Our leadership development program is the only one in the world approved by the Scrum Alliance and the ICF (International Coaching Federation). This demonstrates the credibility of our trainer and the quality of the program as it is corroborated and verified by the highest standards worldwide in both Agility and Professional Coaching.
In this certification we challenge you to integrate a comprehensive look as well as practice of the Agile leadership phenomenon and the transformation towards organizational Agility.
Executives, middle management and other leaders with organizational influence
Scrum Masters / Agile coaches
Leaders who support, lead or interact with Agile teams
Any leader who requests or is involved in Agile adoption in their organization (sponsor)
You will expand your ability to distinguish and take charge of organizational tensions and resistances that require the development of the skills of leaders and change agents.
CAL1 in the #LeadershipDancefloor is a unique leadership development learning experience aimed at those who pursue to acquire the capabilities to lead and nurture Agile organisations. Agile organisations are able to understand and react quickly to the changes of their customer’s needs and therefore maximise customer acquisition and retention in the current business environment.
At the end of this training experience, you will obtain two accreditations of great international prestige Certified Agile Leadership 1 (CAL1) by the Scrum Alliance and Certified Agile Leadership Practitioner as CCE by the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
In this certification you will learn:
• The integral framework #LeadershipDancefloor as a map to develop a comprehensive perspective of the how to influence a system for its Agile transformation.
• How the business context and purpose connect with the urgency for change towards agility.
• How to design questions for powerful conversations that encourage awareness and organizational change.
• A practical look at the experiences and strategies of organizational change agents like you.
• Real examples of organizational transformation.
Agile facilitation and leadership techniques that you will experience during the training.
Learn strategies for leadership development
• How to use complexity thinking to raise awareness about the nature of the challenges that the organizational system tries to solve.
• 8 Perspectives and leadership factors to influence organizational agility.
• How to explore the purpose to design and communicate the vision of transformation towards agility.
• The way to establish organisational objectives that impact integrally.
• An strategy for cultural change that seeks to reduce resistance and friction within the system.
• How to strengthen your development path as an Agile leader considering your personal style and the challenges of your context.
• How to ask powerful questions to investigate and explore leadership skills by creating learning and development opportunities.
• Use a culture model to gain understanding of the organizational challenge by adopting agility.
• How to influence the incorporation of new values by understanding and respecting old values of the organizational culture.
• A look at the intervention style of an experienced Agile coach, which will help you to avoid making rookie mistakes in your Agile initiatives.
Our commitment is that in this certification you will know a solid frame of reference to enhance your leadership skills and that of others in the context of Agile organizations, applicable from day one back to your reality.
In its third year of execution, with 700 participants and in version 50, CAL1 by Ángel Díaz-Maroto, condenses the lessons learned from mistakes and successes obtained in more than 14 years of experience leading towards Agility within companies of various sizes, domains, contexts and cultures of 30 countries on 3 continents.
This training is eminently practical and integrates various facilitation and teamwork techniques. You will experience, analyze and practice the different models on real scenarios, in pairs and in teams, under the supervision and accompaniment of the trainer.
Angel is a very energetic, proficient and forward-thinking Coach who specialises on coaching organisations throughout their Agile journeys. His pragmatism and experience in Organisational Coaching and Business Agility are the driving forces behind his perceptive methods of action. As an insightful coach, trainer, and mentor, he’s helped to constructively and successfully improve quality standards, product/service delivery, continuous improvement and innovation capabilities in a diverse set of companies, from small startups to fortune 500 multinational organisations.
He holds the three highest level certifications in the field from the Scrum Alliance: CST (Certified Scrum Trainer), CEC (Certified Enterprise Coach) and CAL Educator (Certified Agile Leadership Educator). Additionally, Angel is a certified co-active coach (CPCC), specialist in team coaching and systemic leadership, Management 3.0 facilitator, Licensed NLP Practitioner and DiSC Certified Behaviour and Motivation Analyst.
In addition to his work as an Agile Coach, Angel teaches video game production at ESNE (University of Design, Innovation and technology [Madrid]) and Design Thinking at LaSalle University [Barcelona]. He also has participated as a speaker in more than 50 international conferences and Agile events in Europe, Asia and the Americas, being a significant contributor to the international Agile community since 2009.